Friday, October 24, 2014

Forever Watching - Gothic Style Clocks

A gorgeous clock design from from HightonRidley. Click to personalize and buy.


Gothic series The picture is of a cleric on a buttress of Salisbury Cathedral, forever watching as his penance and duty demands
As an interesting side note, the sculptor of this architectural piece got in touch with me to give some very positive feedback. Jay Battle said:

Quote
I was searching the internet this week for some images of Salisbury Cathedral in order to explain something to a client when I came across your photography.
I just wanted to say that I thought your shots of 'Agony of the Biting Imps' and 'Forever Watching' at Salisbury are superbly shot.
I was responsible for carving both of those and have stared at them more than most. I don't have any photos of them in place and when I saw these I had to write to you to let you know how wonderful I think your eye for composition is.
I am normally sick of a carving by the time I finish and as a result never have photos of my work in place. Odd maybe, but seeing your photos of my work has made me look again at how they sit and I don't feel ill- thank you.

more items with this image
more Gothic items

image code: hrmon015

»visit the HightonRidley store for more designs and products like this

No comments:

Post a Comment